Tuesday, September 24, 2013

How Is iPhone 5S and 5C Doing In Sales So Far?

iphone 5s , iphone 5c
iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C were just released in selected countries 4 days ago and basing on the reliable source, the 3-days sales figure is about 9 millions sets! It was like almost double the volume of iPhone 5 figure in 2012, which is about 5 millions sets. 

So, all the early Apple Phone doubters should take a closer look now as I am sure Apple has done something right in this release. 

In any case, I am not here to talk about the iPhone sales, I am here to share the iOS apps' related news and opportunities. By opportunities I meant the ways and channels that app developers or users can tap on to earn some money on the move.

This being the first post of the blog, I will keep it sharp and sweet and will be back for more iOS news!

Stay tune for my next coverage of iOS 7!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment